This is a cake my mum would make, filling the house with the best smell in the world, so so good.
What you need:
- 1 tbs butter
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 1/2 cups SR flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- Granny smith apple
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp sugar extra
What you do:
- Grease 20cm cake tin.
- Cream butter and sugar, add egg, then flour then milk.
- Pour into greased pan.
- Peel and core apple, slice with hole in the middle.
- Place on top of batter, sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.
- Cook at 180 degrees celsius about 20 minutes.
- Eat straight out of the oven.
Tip: If you want to be extra naughty, but the cake in half and lather with butter, put back together and then enjoy.
The images above are simply for insperation sourced from pinterest.